Little Angel Kindergarten/dc
- School's mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for all children and to give each child the opportunity to learn and grow during these formative years.
- Our approach to early childhood curriculum is based on age-appropriate practices.
- We have developed a program, which can be adapted to meet the changing interests, abilities, and needs of the individual children in our school.
- Using a curriculum centered on a changing theme for each week of the year, we are able to engage the children in meaningful and fun activities throughout the day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-K | 153 students
P.o. Box 875
Florence, AL 35631
(256)767-2251 1.2 PK-K
- Florence Grades: K-8 | 211 students
115 Plum St
Florence, AL 35630
(256)766-1923 1.3 K-8
- Florence Grades: PK-6 | 211 students
2710 Darby Drive
Florence, AL 35630
(256)764-8200 2.5 PK-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.