Little Angel Kindergarten/dc
- School's mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for all children and to give each child the opportunity to learn and grow during these formative years.
- Our approach to early childhood curriculum is based on age-appropriate practices.
- We have developed a program, which can be adapted to meet the changing interests, abilities, and needs of the individual children in our school.
- Using a curriculum centered on a changing theme for each week of the year, we are able to engage the children in meaningful and fun activities throughout the day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-K | 153 students
P.o. Box 875
Florence, AL 35631
(256)767-2251 1.2 PK-K
- Florence Grades: K-8 | 211 students
115 Plum St
Florence, AL 35630
(256)766-1923 1.3 K-8
- Florence Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
2710 Darby Drive
Florence, AL 35630
(256)764-8200 2.5 PK-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.