Little Angel Kindergarten/dc
- School's mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for all children and to give each child the opportunity to learn and grow during these formative years.
- Our approach to early childhood curriculum is based on age-appropriate practices.
- We have developed a program, which can be adapted to meet the changing interests, abilities, and needs of the individual children in our school.
- Using a curriculum centered on a changing theme for each week of the year, we are able to engage the children in meaningful and fun activities throughout the day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-K | 153 students
P.o. Box 875
Florence, AL 35631
(256)767-2251 1.2 PK-K
- Florence Grades: K-8 | 211 students
115 Plum St
Florence, AL 35630
(256)766-1923 1.3 K-8
- Florence Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
2710 Darby Drive
Florence, AL 35630
(256)764-8200 2.5 PK-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.