Little Angel Kindergarten/dc
Tel: (256) 766-4483
- School's mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for all children and to give each child the opportunity to learn and grow during these formative years.
- Our approach to early childhood curriculum is based on age-appropriate practices.
- We have developed a program, which can be adapted to meet the changing interests, abilities, and needs of the individual children in our school.
- Using a curriculum centered on a changing theme for each week of the year, we are able to engage the children in meaningful and fun activities throughout the day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-K | 153 students
P.o. Box 875
Florence, AL 35631
(256) 767-2251 1.2 PK-K
- Florence Grades: K-8 | 211 students
115 Plum St
Florence, AL 35630
(256) 766-1923 1.3 K-8
- Florence Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
2710 Darby Drive
Florence, AL 35630
(256) 764-8200 2.5 PK-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?