Little Light House
Our mission is to glory god by improving the quality of life for children with special needs, their families and their communities. Little Light House provides highly individualized educational and therapeutic services in a loving Christian environment.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Little Light House ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition-Free, run off of donations from the community, and foundations.
- Our mission is to glory god by improving the quality of life for children with special needs, their families and their communities. Little Light House provides highly individualized educational and therapeutic services in a loving Christian environment.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Little Light House often compared to?
Little Light Houseis often viewed alongside schools like Happy Hands Education Center by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Little Light House?
The application deadline for Little Light House is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Little Light House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.