We want to welcome you to Lombard Kinder Care Learning Center and invite you to come and meet our team! We have a passionate, highly qualified group of teachers dedicated to working with young children and families.
With many staff residing here in Lombard, we are closely connected to our community.
As a NAEYC accredited center, we are committed to excellence in the education of our children as well as creating a welcoming environment for your family.
Engaging classrooms and individualized activities will provide your child with opportunities to grow and learn with their friends here!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Lombard KinderCare Learning Center; your new home away from home. Understanding what it means to live in Lombard, we are proud to be an active member of the local community. By staffing our center with Lombard residents and by taking part in local events we are here to provide you and family with consistency and familiarity. Focusing on the individual needs of our children and families, we work together to prepare your child for all that lies ahead. By inviting families to participate in our daily activities and by offering weekly emails, we welcome an open line of communication. Your child's teacher fosters strong relationships with you and your child in order to share in meaningful moments that will last a lifetime. We look forward to meeting you soon and can't wait to welcome you to our KinderCare family!
The safety of your child is a priority for us! Our center features a keypad entry system that ensures the security of the building at all times. In addition, all staff members hold current CPR and First Aid certifications to ensure that your child is always in the most capable hands. Maintaining a safe and secure environment for your child also means that we have put into place daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules that leave nothing to chance. Your child's health and safety is of utmost importance to us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Yes, please call center.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lombard KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lombard KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Staff is great. My son loved all of his teachers and had a lot of fun during his 1 1/2 years while he was there. The only reason he doesn't go there anymore is due to a change in my job location. If I still worked close to this location, he would still be there.
Endorse Lombard KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.