Tender Loving Care Montessori
Tel: (630) 932-7777
- Tender Loving Care is a small community pre-school nestle in the heart of downtown Lombard, Illinois.
- 1/2 block from the Metra Train Station (in walking distance)
- We offer an educational program that assist the child in providing more one on one preparing for kindergarten and for some who enter first grade
- The small one on one intervention with a small setting helps promote confidence and knowledge to your child for preparation to educational readiness
- We at TLC believe that a small environment helps the child to nuture and be successful in a loving environment.
- Culturally diversed Welcome children who are of different nationalities and languages
- Ages 15 mos.- 6 years old Full- Time as well as Part - Time days and hours
- Art projects Nutritional natural Hotmeals DCFS licensed
- American Montessori Society Affilitated Daily trips walks around the neighborhood including the library, fire department, the park , water park and walking in the neighborhood.
- love is caring for your child. Fun for all with quality care at the center Open enrollment year round
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on part time/full time students|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Mona Johnson|
Things you can expect:
- Small family orientation
- academic success
- small setting
- community engagement
- nutrititonal hot lunch and snacks
- language and vocubulary enrichment
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?