His Grace Christian Montessori Child Care Inc
- His Grace has an inclusive Educational Program, which we believe that all children can learn, and therefore should have the opportunity to benefit from a diverse educational experience.
- Individual differences make each of us unique human beings; through inclusion, all children in an accepting and developmentally appropriate environment can experience these differences.
- The Mission of the His Grace Christian Childcare / Montessori Center Inc, is to promote a developmentally appropriate education for all children in an inclusive setting and to bring up the children in a Christian and Godly environment.
- We believe our responsibility is to enhance the development of all children and their families.
- We firmly believe that all children can learn and should have the opportunity to benefit from a diverse educational experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lombard Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
30 N Park Avenue
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 932-7777 1.5 NS-PK
- Lombard Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
322 W Maple St
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 629-0536 1.6 PK-8
- Glendale Heights Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
1555 Glen Ellyn Rd
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
(630) 858-3112 1.6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?