His Grace Christian Montessori Child Care Inc
- His Grace has an inclusive Educational Program, which we believe that all children can learn, and therefore should have the opportunity to benefit from a diverse educational experience.
- Individual differences make each of us unique human beings; through inclusion, all children in an accepting and developmentally appropriate environment can experience these differences.
- The Mission of the His Grace Christian Childcare / Montessori Center Inc, is to promote a developmentally appropriate education for all children in an inclusive setting and to bring up the children in a Christian and Godly environment.
- We believe our responsibility is to enhance the development of all children and their families.
- We firmly believe that all children can learn and should have the opportunity to benefit from a diverse educational experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lombard Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
30 N Park Avenue
Lombard, IL 60148
(630)932-7777 1.5 NS-PK
- Lombard Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
322 W Maple St
Lombard, IL 60148
(630)629-0536 1.6 NS-8
- Glendale Heights Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
1555 Glen Ellyn Rd
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
(630)858-3112 1.6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.