Long Grove KinderCare
- Our teachers are passionate about the care and education of children.
- We have been a proud member of the Aurora community for over 25 years.
- Our team of teachers possess over 150 years of experience in the field of early childhood education; this experience provides children and families with the utmost knowledge, passion, and dedication towards your childs educational advancements available.
- Our friendly staff looks forward to meeting you, and welcoming you to our KindarCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Long Grove KinderCare in Aurora! We are looking forward to visiting with you and introducing you to our team of experts. We will be the "home-away-from-home" for your child and your family. With our family-friendly atmosphere, your child will feel the love and respect necessary to develop a strong sense of self. Here at KinderCare, our preschool programs are designed to prepare your child for elementary school and beyond. They will receive support from a team of child development educators with a passion for teaching and nurturing children. Our school is proud to serve the communities of Aurora, Naperville,and Oswego as well as other surrounding areas. Our buses allow us to provide transportation to many schools in the 204 School District, 131 School District and 308 School District. We look forward to the opportunity to become a part of your child's educational experience!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We have a Health-and-Safety Coordinator on site to ensure that fire and tornado drills are done monthly, first aid and CPR certifications are up to date, as well as maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, IDHS, NACCRRA, YWCA and DCSF Referral Credit $200.00 for current and new families, discuss with CD about specifics
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 48 students
701 Shoreline Dr
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)851-4414 0.7 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: NS-PK | 83 students
3044 Weber Dr
Aurora, IL 60502
(630)499-7911 1.5 NS-PK
- Aurora Grades: NS-K | 22 students
949 Waterford Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)898-8411 1.6 NS-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 25 students
485 N Commons Dr
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)820-1760 1.9 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.