Fox Valley KinderCare
Fox Valley KinderCare Photo #4 - A strong focus on literacy is at the core of each of our curriculum programs, starting in the infant classroom.
Fox Valley KinderCare Photo #5 - Reading stories, singing songs, and creating a sense of family is part of every circle time.
Fox Valley KinderCare Photo #6 - Beginning reading and writing skills are emphasized in all of the daily activities of the preschool and prekindergarten classrooms.
Fox Valley KinderCare Photo #7 - Assessment of reading and writing skills is just one of many components utitlized in the Kindergarten classroom to assure school readiness.
Fox Valley KinderCare Photo #8 - The children in the school age classroom are given the opportunity to use create their own inventions! They visualized, created blueprints, named, and presented their very own product.
- Here at KinderCare we pride ourselves on the meaningful moments that are created between our staff and your family everyday.
- Our goal is to provide you with an environment that makes you feel comfortable and positive about the steps you are taking for your child's future.
- As you explore the benefits of being a member of our family please take a moment to meet our fantastic team of teachers!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Open from 6:15-6:15, we are here for you when you need us! Tours are accepted over the phone and through email. However, we understand that your day will not always go as planned, so please feel free to drop in whenever it is convenient for you!
- For your family, our top focus is health and safety. When you visit we will be more then happy review all of our amazing policies with you and your loved ones. Complete with a keypad entry system, our center is your top choice for safety, security, and your student's well being.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15PM , M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Yes, Illinois Action for Children, NACCRRA, DCFS. This Center is mostly private pay and has a cap on subidies. Encourage parent to tour Center 300884 located 5 minutes away at 745 Long Grove Drive, Aurora, IL 60504 Phone: (630)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 25 students
485 N Commons Dr
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)820-1760 1.1 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 110 students
3180 N Aurora Rd
Aurora, IL 60502
(630)898-4346 1.3 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 48 students
701 Shoreline Dr
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)851-4414 1.5 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 30 students
745 Long Grove Dr
Aurora, IL 60504 1.5 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
745 Long Grove Dr.
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)820-0220 1.5 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.