- Marmion Academy is a college preparatory school. Its mission is the education of young men in leadership skills and a value-based liberal arts education, founded on the Roman Catholic Faith and the Benedictine tradition of a desire for God and a love for learning.
- To accomplish this, Marmion strives to build a community of skilled and dedicated educators, and talented and receptive students.
- Parents, teachers, support staff, alumni and students work together to foster respect for each person and to develop God-given talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Association of Military Colleges and Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 480 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
(708)458-6900 27.8 9-12
- Elgin Grades: 9-12 | 385 students
335 Locust St
Elgin, IL 60123
(847)741-7536 15.3 9-12
- Lisle Grades: 9-12 | 1330 students
2200 Maple Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630)719-2782 10.4 9-12
Wonderful environment for teen boys to learn and grow both academically and socially.
- Posted by Parent - jaman