Annunciation Of The Bvm School
- Annunciation BVM Catholic Elementary School is a PreK-8th grade elementary school.
- At Annunciation, we strive to provide our students with an exceptional experience which will serve as a foundation for their continued education and future careers.
- Through the Tradition of Excellence, we will continue to graduate exceptional children who will go on to achieve high levels of success in their personal and professional lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform skirts and jumpers for girls, blue pants and blue polos for boys)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Scouts, Student Council, Tech Team
Arts and Music Programs:
- Proven well-rounded curriculum of core academics
- 99% of students go on to Catholic High Schools
- State of the art computer facilities/instruction PreK-8th grade
- Illinois State Board of Education Recognition
- Well established active parent/student involvement
- Extra-curricular opportunities: sports, scouts, band, cheerleading, tech-team
- Extensive community service
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.