Holy Angels Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (630) 897-3613
- Holy Angels Catholic Parish and School, Aurora, IL is a community of priests, educators, parents, and parishioners dedicated to providing a combination of religious and academic excellence in its educational program.
- The school boasts a large number of after-school clubs and activities.
- These clubs include chess, newspaper, drama, math, and Spanish. "Rainbows For All God's Children," a program for children in single-parent families or who have experienced significant loss, is offered twice each year.
- The school's chess team has won many prizes in competitions around the state.
- The school has an annual yearbook that depicts the warmth and vitality of the school community.
- The excellence of Holy Angels' academic program is manifested in its high standardized testing scores, numerous scholastic awards and prizes, and the success of its graduates in high school, college, and beyond.
- Projects from the science fair and history fair advance to the regional level and capture top honors at the state level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
850 N Commonwealth Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
(630) 896-7557 1.3 PK-6
- Montgomery Grades: NS-8 | 71 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630) 892-0310 2.7 NS-8
Holy Angels is a great school with a rich tradition. We are new to the area and wanted to send our child to Catholic school, our neighbors( who also have children that currently attend Holy Angels) suggested Holy Angels school. We called for a personal tour, was greeted with a friendly smile by everyone we saw. The principal was very friendly and informative. This school offers so much! We decided to send our daughter to this school and as she is about to complete her 1 st year as a 1 st grader, we couldn't be happier with her love of school. The teachers and staff at this school are experienced,knowledgeable and caring. My husband and I are so grateful for the safe,faith- filled environment that this school has to offer. We are so pleased with our daughter's progress this year, we are planning on enrolling our 3 year old son in their 3-4 yr old preschool program. Finally, since both my husband and I work, they offer an extended day program( day care) after school, so working parents can rest at ease that their child is well taken care of. Such a wonderful school!
- Posted by Parent - katie
I am a 6th grader with one more day of school left. I have been going to Holy Angels for more than eight years. I love the teachers, faith, friendship, and all the knowledge they offer. they are SUPER FUN! On the last day of school every year they let us play games, eat ice-cream, and get sprayed by a fire truck. You may have to pay more hear then you would at a public school, but it is totally worth it. Plus my mom who like skipped a year in high school, because she was so smart, well I am learning stuff my parents learned in high school and sometimes teaching them new things
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bnsie
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.