St. Paul Lutheran School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 145 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
solid color polo shirts, uniform pants/skorts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Paul Lutheran School offers Half-Day 3 year old Preschool, Half-Day 4 year old Preschool, Full Day 3&4 year old Preschool, Full Day Kindergarten, 1st - 8th grades. There are Open Houses offered in November - January(see our website). Personal tours are scheduled by appointment only with Mil French, Admissions. Open Enrollment Day is offered to the public on the first Monday in February for the following school year (example: February 3, 2014 is Open Enrollment Day for the 2014-2015 school year) and it is on a first come first served basis accompanied with a completed Enrollment Application ( print off of website) and $150,00 non-refundable Enrollment Fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Paul Lutheran School's ranking?
St. Paul Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards