St. Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- For nearly 150 years, we've provided quality Christian education in the Aurora community.
- The long history demonstrates the commitment we have for the nurturing and growing generations of leaders.
- St. Paul is a state-recognized school that also carries a voluntary accreditation through the National Lutheran Schools Accreditations, a rigorous process that requires verification of ongoing imporvement.
- St. Paul may be just the place for you if you are interested in a school that can provide... • Solid Christian values • An excellent core curriculum • Student leadership opportunities • A nurturing environment • Caring teachers who desire a partnership with parents.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(solid color polo shirts, uniform pants/skorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call Mili French, Admissions, for tutiton information and/or schedule a tour.|
|Admissions Director||Mili French|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Christmas and Spring Play Productions, Extended Care (before & after school care offered), Jr. High Washington D.C./Walcamp trips, Parent Teacher League (P.T.L.), Sports Booster Club, Student Council Band, Christmas and Spring Play Productions,|
Extended Care (before & after school care offered),
Jr. High Washington D.C./Walcamp trips,
Parent Teacher League (P.T.L.),
Sports Booster Club,
- St. Paul Lutheran School offers Half-Day 3 year old Preschool, Half-Day 4 year old Preschool, Full Day 3&4 year old Preschool, Full Day Kindergarten, 1st - 8th grades. There are Open Houses offered in November - January(see our website). Personal tours are scheduled by appointment only with Mil French, Admissions. Open Enrollment Day is offered to the public on the first Monday in February for the following school year (example: February 3, 2014 is Open Enrollment Day for the 2014-2015 school year) and it is on a first come first served basis accompanied with a completed Enrollment Application ( print off of website) and $150,00 non-refundable Enrollment Fee.
My daughter attends preschool at St Paul's. Our intention was to finish out her preschool education and them have her attend the public school. I am so impressed with their program that we have decided to keep her in the school for the next year and many to come! The teachers, administration, program, and the environment made it an easy choice for us. Top notch the whole way around!
- Posted by Parent - Louis
Both of my children attended St. Paul from preschool through 8th grade. They received a top notch education as well as a good Christian foundation that has allowed them to excel in public high school and make good choices. I truly appreciate everything that St. Paul did to partner with me in educating my children.
- Posted by Parent - bugns
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.