Constitution KinderCare Photo #3 - In our Discovery Preschool Classroom, the children observe and make predictions about what will happen next.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #6 - School age students plant flowers together, creating memories that will last a life time.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #7 - Ms. Jyoti provides one on one nuturing care that every parent wants to see for their infant.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #8 - We loving seeing our toddlers enjoy large motor activities like kicking a ball.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #9 - It is rewarding to witness our toddlers reach milestones like learning to walk.
- We would like to welcome you to visit our KinderCare.
- We understand the importance of the trust our families place in us and ensure your child will receive the best possible care each day.
- Our team has over 150 years of experience working with young children.
- We are experts in preparing your child for success in school!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare! Our door is always open to families who are looking for a stimulating and secure environment for their child to grow and develop in. We understand the amount of trust you are putting in our team and are dedicated to providing the love and respect necessary for your child to develop a strong sense of self. Our family of Child Development Educators are here to support and nuture your children as they discover the world around them. We look foward to having the opportunity to become part of their early educational years!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds have six foot security fences enclosing the full play-yard. Our staff is certified in First Aid and CPR. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site to ensure that fire and tornado drills are done monthly, certifications are up to date, as well as ensuring that we are maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS, DCSF, willing and able to help fill out subsidy paperwork and will fax in paperwork and mail in, and keep hard copy of paperwork to help the parents with turn around time. (70 % Subsidies)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: NS-PK | 57 students
1995 W Downer Pl
Aurora, IL 60506
(630)897-6063 0.1 NS-PK
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
10 North Edgelawn
Aurora, IL 60506
(630)801-7955 0.4 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: 9-12 | 301 students
901 N Edgelawn Dr
Aurora, IL 60506
(630)896-0831 1 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.