Constitution KinderCare Photo #3 - In our Discovery Preschool Classroom, the children observe and make predictions about what will happen next.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #6 - School age students plant flowers together, creating memories that will last a life time.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #7 - Ms. Jyoti provides one on one nuturing care that every parent wants to see for their infant.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #8 - We loving seeing our toddlers enjoy large motor activities like kicking a ball.
Constitution KinderCare Photo #9 - It is rewarding to witness our toddlers reach milestones like learning to walk.
We would like to welcome you to visit our KinderCare.
We understand the importance of the trust our families place in us and ensure your child will receive the best possible care each day.
Our team has over 150 years of experience working with young children.
We are experts in preparing your child for success in school!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare! Our door is always open to families who are looking for a stimulating and secureenvironment for their child to grow and develop in.We understand the amount of trust you are putting inourteamandare dedicated to providingthelove and respect necessary for your child to develop a strong sense of self.Ourfamily of Child Development Educators are here to support and nuture your children as they discover the world around them. We look foward to having the opportunity to become part of their early educational years!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds have six foot security fences enclosing the full play-yard. Our staff is certified in First Aid and CPR. We also have a Health andSafety Coordinator on site to ensure that fire and tornado drills are done monthly, certifications are up to date, as well as ensuring that we are maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS, DCSF, willing and able to help fill out subsidy paperwork and will fax in paperwork and mail in, and keep hard copy of paperwork to help the parents with turn around time. (70 % Subsidies)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Constitution KinderCare?
The application deadline for Constitution KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Constitution KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.