Prairie View Montessori
Tel: (630) 978-7786
- Prairie View Montessori's primary mission is to serve children by offering interactive, dynamic learning environments, which meet their cognitive, physical, social and emotional needs.
- We seek to work in partnership with families to form a base of support for each child's success.
- Dr. Montessori's method is the foundation of our approach. We also support the view that education is not about memorizing answers, but about devising questions and developing the courage to take risks and stand by what you believe.
- Our goal is that all children leave Prairie View as confident, excited learners who think for themselves and respect the people and environment around them.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please give us a call @ 630-978-7786|
|Admissions Director||Donna Mishra|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 77 students
2850 Ginger Woods Pkwy
Aurora, IL 60502
(630) 631-0182 0.2 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
1840 Church Rd
Aurora, IL 60505
(630) 851-4300 1.6 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 140 students
3180 N Aurora Rd
Aurora, IL 60502
(630) 898-4346 2.4 PK-K
- Batavia Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
950 Hart Rd.
Batavia, IL 60510
(630) 406-0157 2.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?