Prairie View Montessori
- Prairie View Montessori's primary mission is to serve children by offering interactive, dynamic learning environments, which meet their cognitive, physical, social and emotional needs.
- We seek to work in partnership with families to form a base of support for each child's success.
- Dr. Montessori's method is the foundation of our approach. We also support the view that education is not about memorizing answers, but about devising questions and developing the courage to take risks and stand by what you believe.
- Our goal is that all children leave Prairie View as confident, excited learners who think for themselves and respect the people and environment around them.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please give us a call @ 630-978-7786|
|Admissions Director||Donna Mishra|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 77 students
2850 Ginger Woods Pkwy
Aurora, IL 60502
(630)631-0182 0.2 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
1840 Church Rd
Aurora, IL 60505
(630)851-4300 1.6 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 110 students
3180 N Aurora Rd
Aurora, IL 60502
(630)898-4346 2.4 PK-K
- Batavia Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
950 Hart Rd.
Batavia, IL 60510
(630)406-0157 2.7 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.