Looking Glass Riverfront School & Career Center
5.00 (1 review)
- Looking Glass is a private, nonprofit organization that each year serves more than 8,500 at-risk youth and families — primarily in Lane County, Oregon.
- We are committed to assisting our clients in navigating life’s challenges, so that they can lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
- Our agency provides a continuum of integrated services, ranging from prevention to treatment, through a variety of innovative programs.
- Counseling, 24-hour crisis intervention, substance abuse treatment, education and vocational training are just a few examples of the services we have to offer.
- Our programs span the diverse fields of Mental Health, Juvenile Justice, Education, Youth Development and Workforce Readiness.
- We also work closely with, and help shape, the major systems that impact the young people and families in our community and state.
- Our organization is proud to partner with the public and private sectors on addressing and finding solutions to the issues that adversely affect the well being of children, youth and families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
This program helped turn my daughter around, and motivated her to focus on her future.
- Posted by Parent - simps
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?