Looking Glass Riverfront School & Career Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (541) 302-2554
- Looking Glass is a private, nonprofit organization that each year serves more than 8,500 at-risk youth and families — primarily in Lane County, Oregon.
- We are committed to assisting our clients in navigating life’s challenges, so that they can lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
- Our agency provides a continuum of integrated services, ranging from prevention to treatment, through a variety of innovative programs.
- Counseling, 24-hour crisis intervention, substance abuse treatment, education and vocational training are just a few examples of the services we have to offer.
- Our programs span the diverse fields of Mental Health, Juvenile Justice, Education, Youth Development and Workforce Readiness.
- We also work closely with, and help shape, the major systems that impact the young people and families in our community and state.
- Our organization is proud to partner with the public and private sectors on addressing and finding solutions to the issues that adversely affect the well being of children, youth and families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Looking Glass Riverfront School & Career Center also viewed these schools: Looking Glass New Roads School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eugene Grades: 9-12 | 32 students
945 W 7th Ave
Eugene, OR 97402
(541) 302-2551 0.7 9-12
This program helped turn my daughter around, and motivated her to focus on her future.
- Posted by Parent - simps
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.