Looking Glass Riverfront School & Career Center
5.00 (1 review)
- Looking Glass is a private, nonprofit organization that each year serves more than 8,500 at-risk youth and families — primarily in Lane County, Oregon.
- We are committed to assisting our clients in navigating life’s challenges, so that they can lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
- Our agency provides a continuum of integrated services, ranging from prevention to treatment, through a variety of innovative programs.
- Counseling, 24-hour crisis intervention, substance abuse treatment, education and vocational training are just a few examples of the services we have to offer.
- Our programs span the diverse fields of Mental Health, Juvenile Justice, Education, Youth Development and Workforce Readiness.
- We also work closely with, and help shape, the major systems that impact the young people and families in our community and state.
- Our organization is proud to partner with the public and private sectors on addressing and finding solutions to the issues that adversely affect the well being of children, youth and families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
This program helped turn my daughter around, and motivated her to focus on her future.
- Posted by Parent - simps
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.