Madison Campus Elementary School
- Madison Campus Elementary a K-8 Seventh-day Adventist Christian school exists primarily to guide students into a better understanding of the love of God and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Our school is accredited by the National Council for Private School Accreditation as well as by the Southern Union Conference.
- It has been on this site for 100 years providing quality education by caring teachers who see each child as a unique individual created in the image of God.
- A new facility of more than 22,000 square feet, including a regulation-size gym, was completed two years ago.
- Each year our students rank well above national norms on standardized tests in all the core subjects.
- Bible is included in the curriculum as well as art, music, computers, PE, intramural and a comprehensive fitness program.
- We consider the education of your child to be of paramount importance and all of us at MCE want to provide this Christ-centered opportunity for your family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marianna Grades: K-12 | 28 students
3712 Highway 1 S
Marianna, AR 72360
(870)295-6067 253.2 K-12
- Marianna Grades: PK-12 | 239 students
973 Highway 243
Marianna, AR 72360
(870)295-3444 252.5 PK-12
- Marvell Grades: PK-12 | 197 students
645 Hwy 243 North
Marvell, AR 72366
(870)829-2931 265.7 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.