- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 197 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Marvell Academy was founded in 1966. Marvell Academy is accredited by the Mississippi Private School Association and has been MPSA accredited since 1971. This school creates a nurturing environment that will foster knowledgeable, empathetic, strategic, self-directed, and physically fit individuals who will be able to function in society. Elementary students can participate in pee wee football, basketball and cheerleading. They compete locally in art, science and spelling contests, with many advancing to the MPSA district and state competitions. Students enjoy class parties, field trips, a Christmas musical, Spring operetta, Fall Festival and end-of-the-year Awards Assembly. Elementary also participates each year in the Math-a-Thon for St. Jude's Hospital and the Jump-a-Thon for the American Heart Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Marvell Academy?
The application deadline for Marvell Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Marvell Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards