- At Lee Academy, we strive to achieve much more educationally, more thoroughly, than is attempted by other schools in our society.
- We help our students develop a passion for learning which will stay with them throughout their lives.
- Beginning with the basics, we offer stimulating programmes with a fresh approach to learning, making it exciting and enjoyable.
- Each boy and each girl receives the personal attention and opportunities to develop his or her own skills and special interests.
- All students are encouraged to realize their full learning potential.
- Excellence, as in our motto, is encouraged in all aspects of your child's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marvell Grades: PK-12 | 193 students
645 Hwy 243 North
Marvell, AR 72366
(870)829-2931 17.3 PK-12
- Marianna Grades: K-12 | 23 students
3712 Highway 1 S
Marianna, AR 72360
(870)295-6067 4.8 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1515 Sutherland Dr
Madison, TN 37115
(615)865-4575 252.5 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.