- At Lee Academy, we strive to achieve much more educationally, more thoroughly, than is attempted by other schools in our society.
- We help our students develop a passion for learning which will stay with them throughout their lives.
- Beginning with the basics, we offer stimulating programmes with a fresh approach to learning, making it exciting and enjoyable.
- Each boy and each girl receives the personal attention and opportunities to develop his or her own skills and special interests.
- All students are encouraged to realize their full learning potential.
- Excellence, as in our motto, is encouraged in all aspects of your child's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marvell Grades: PK-12 | 193 students
645 Hwy 243 North
Marvell, AR 72366
(870)829-2931 17.3 PK-12
- Marianna Grades: K-12 | 23 students
3712 Highway 1 S
Marianna, AR 72360
(870)295-6067 4.8 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1515 Sutherland Dr
Madison, TN 37115
(615)865-4575 252.5 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.