- At Lee Academy, we strive to achieve much more educationally, more thoroughly, than is attempted by other schools in our society.
- We help our students develop a passion for learning which will stay with them throughout their lives.
- Beginning with the basics, we offer stimulating programmes with a fresh approach to learning, making it exciting and enjoyable.
- Each boy and each girl receives the personal attention and opportunities to develop his or her own skills and special interests.
- All students are encouraged to realize their full learning potential.
- Excellence, as in our motto, is encouraged in all aspects of your child's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marvell Grades: PK-12 | 193 students
645 Hwy 243 North
Marvell, AR 72366
(870)829-2931 17.3 PK-12
- Marianna Grades: K-12 | 23 students
3712 Highway 1 S
Marianna, AR 72360
(870)295-6067 4.8 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1515 Sutherland Dr
Madison, TN 37115
(615)865-4575 252.5 PK-8
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.