- At Lee Academy, we strive to achieve much more educationally, more thoroughly, than is attempted by other schools in our society.
- We help our students develop a passion for learning which will stay with them throughout their lives.
- Beginning with the basics, we offer stimulating programmes with a fresh approach to learning, making it exciting and enjoyable.
- Each boy and each girl receives the personal attention and opportunities to develop his or her own skills and special interests.
- All students are encouraged to realize their full learning potential.
- Excellence, as in our motto, is encouraged in all aspects of your child's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marvell Grades: PK-12 | 193 students
645 Hwy 243 North
Marvell, AR 72366
(870)829-2931 17.3 PK-12
- Marianna Grades: K-12 | 23 students
3712 Highway 1 S
Marianna, AR 72360
(870)295-6067 4.8 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1515 Sutherland Dr
Madison, TN 37115
(615)865-4575 252.5 PK-8
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.