Clear Spring School
- Top Ranked AR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Clear Spring School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clear Spring School cost?
Clear Spring School's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Clear Spring School?
The acceptance rate of Clear Spring School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What is Clear Spring School's ranking?
Clear Spring School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Clear Spring School?
The application deadline for Clear Spring School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Clear Spring School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards