Clear Spring School
- Clear Spring School has provided quality education to students of Northwest Arkansas for over 40 years.
- The school maintains a close-knit community of parents, students and teachers.
- Here students receive individualized attention and due to small class sizes, conflicts are addressed immediately, with solid conflict resolution methods modeled and instilled by teachers.
- The Clear Spring approach to education provides numerous opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Our commitment to environmental education and global awareness brings teaching outside the classroom on a regular basis.
- Clear Spring students develop a strong sense of who they are in the world.
Clear Spring School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Includes fees|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-9822 128.2 NS-12
As a past parent, I cannot thank the school enough for my children's wonderful early education. At the time, the school only went to 6th grade; however, they were so independent in their love of learning, they are successful in their adult lives.
- Posted by Parent - cryst
Over the past 11 years, the affiliation we have had with CSS has been enlightening and most satisfying. To have watched our son, along with his classmates, grow in stature, maturity and in an unprecedented way. We truly believe that our CSS is the epitome of alternative private school education. Our motto: "Together all at Clear Spring School promote a lifelong love of learning through a hands-on and hearts-engaged educational environment." Check it out, it is so right on.
- Posted by Parent - jbriv
(Clear Spring School has been providing students with a hands-on, hearts-engaged quality education for over FORTY years.) My daughter is seven and has been a CSS student since she was three. The preschool program and teacher were instrumental in her transformation from a shy toddler to a confident, expressive elementary student. As a parent who attended public school I would recommend Clear Spring to any family looking for an alternative, enlightened, and intimate education option for their child.
- Posted by Parent - SARBA