Manzano Christian School
- Manzano Christian School serves 66 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Manzano Christian School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Manzano Christian School is Little Bear Child Development And (31.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hatch Grades: PK-12 | 12 students
119 E Herrera
Hatch, NM 87937 31.9 PK-12
- Las Cruces Grades: PK-5 | 44 students
2752 N Roadrunner Pkwy
Las Cruces, NM 88011
(575)532-5489 61.9 PK-5
- Las Cruces Grades: K-12 | 268 students
1331 N Miranda St
Las Cruces, NM 88005
(575)526-2517 62 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.