Las Cruces Catholic School
- Las Cruces Catholic School is a premier leader in Catholic education and academic excellence.
- Our mission, therefore, is to develop and nurture responsible individuals who will participate actively in a faith community, and willingly serve the needs of brothers and sisters of our human family to the best of their ability.
- The children of the Las Cruces Catholic school are prepared spiritually, morally, academically, and physically to meet life's challenges as compassionate Christian leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Coalition of Girls
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP English|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,950|
|Tuition Notes||Family member discounts Tuition Assistance/Scholarships available|
|Admissions Director||Adrian Galaz|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Folklorico, Praise Band, Robotics|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las CrucesGrades: K-12 | 281 students
3850 Stern Dr
Las Cruces, NM 88001
- Las CrucesGrades: PK-5 | 44 students
2752 N Roadrunner Pkwy
Las Cruces, NM 88011
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.