Northeast Christian Academy
- Northeast Christian Academy have classes for Kindergarten 3 year olds through 12th Grade.
- Our classes offer high academics in a safe and structured environment.
- With highly dedicated and qualified Christian teachers using almost entirely Bob Jones University Press curriculum.
- Northeast Christian Academy is academically designed for the average to above average student.
- Because our standards and expectations are high, we demand much from our students.
- Parental support and cooperation is essential to achieve the academic and spiritual goals of each student.
- Firm and consistent, but loving discipline is maintained in each classroom to give each student the opportunity to reach his full potential.
- A Learning Center is available for learning challenged students. Dual Credit College classes with El Paso Community College are available for 11th and 12th Grade students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dylexia, Mild Learning Differences, Autisic, Asbergers|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(All students wear a uniform. Girls skirts - boys long pants - both polo shirts with school logo.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by class - see website for details.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lillian Ainsworth|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Christian Honor Society|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art
- Northeast Christian Academy have classes for Kindergarten 3 year olds through 12th Grade. Our classes offer high academics in a safe and structured environment. With highly dedicated and qualified Christian teachers using Bob Jones University Press material. Northeast Christian Academy is academically designed for the average to above average student. Because our standards and expectations are high, we demand much from our students. Parental support and cooperation is essential to achieve the academic and spiritual goals of each student. Firm and consistent, but loving discipline is maintained in each classroom to give each student the opportunity to reach his full potential. A Learning Center is available for students that are learning challenged. Dual Credit College classes are available to 11th & 12th grade students with El Paso Community College. Dual Credit allows High School Junior and Senior students to acquire college level class credits while at the same time fulfilling high school requirements. This allows them to graduate High School with college credits.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: NS-12 | 172 students
6301 Alabama St
El Paso, TX 79904
(915) 565-2222 10.3 NS-12
- El Paso Grades: PK-12 | 422 students
8960 Escobar Drive
El Paso, TX 79907
(915) 594-3305 13.8 PK-12
This is a great school, they teach not only Bible class, but also values and discipline, the curriculum is great too. My daughter likes the school.
- Posted by Parent - MCS
We currently have our children attending NECA and are extremely impressed with the school. The education is top-notch and it truly helps prepare our children for life with it's spiritual guidance. The diversity of the children is a welcome sight and the stats on the where the graduates have ended up is extremely impressive!! We would highly recommend this school to all military and civilian families alike!!
- Posted by Parent - amyth