Immanuel Christian School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 508 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,999
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Immanuel Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, Worship Team
Arts and Music Programs:
- Welcome to Immanuel!
- Begin your journey here! Our Warriors learn in a challenging academic environment. They learn how to use their gifts and talents in academics, arts, athletics, and service to further God's Kingdom. At Immanuel, we offer on-campus or remote learning options (HighFive). We follow strict COVID-19 protocols. Our campus is also a CISCO Academy and has two STEM classrooms. Our students in secondary are issued a Chromebook to use for the year and our elementary students are able to use Chromecarts. Immanuel is also blessed with a competitive Athletic Department, and several amazing clubs and organizations. We would love the opportunity to visit with you and learn how Immanuel can best serve you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Immanuel Christian School cost?
Immanuel Christian School's tuition is approximately $6,999 for private students and $400 for summer students.
What sports does Immanuel Christian School offer?
Immanuel Christian School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Immanuel Christian School's ranking?
Immanuel Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Immanuel Christian School?
The application deadline for Immanuel Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Immanuel Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards