Noah's Ark Learning Center
Tel: (505) 524-0827
- At Noah's Ark Learning Center we offer child care service that includes preschool for toddlers starting at age two (2) all the way through preschool children age five (5) who missed the kindergarten deadline for Las Cruces Public Schools.
- We provide transportation and after school care for students who are in grades K-5.
- We transport from schools in the surrounding areas to NALC. When they arrive they are given a nutritious snack, a time for homework, homework help, free time, and outside time.
- When the students are enrolled at Noah's Ark Learning Center they will also receive early pick up for early dismissal days and all day care with special activities planned on days when there is no school including winter break, spring break, summer break, and some holidays.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Cruces Grades: PK-K | 83 students
1210 Wofford Drive
Las Cruces, NM 88001
(575) 522-6922 1.5 PK-K
- Las Cruces Grades: PK-K | 120 students
Las Cruces, NM 88001
(505) 522-5922 1.5 PK-K
- Las Cruces Grades: PK-12 | 276 students
1331 N Miranda St
Las Cruces, NM 88005
(575) 526-2517 2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.