Mission Lutheran School
Mission Lutheran School was created by Mission Lutheran Church and is currently supported by Mission Lutheran Church.
We seek to serve the families in our congregations as well as others in the Las Cruces community.
We invite families looking for a church home to attend our Sunday morning worship services and Sunday school.
If you have questions regarding Mission Lutheran Church, we encourage you to visit our Pastor at any time.
Mission Lutheran School believes parents are to be the first and primary teachers of their children.
We view ourselves as an educational institution that provides aid, support, and encouragement to families as they raise their children in a manner pleasing to God.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Yearly Tuition: $400
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 52%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Elementary tuition $400 monthly; M-F (morning) Pre-School $325 monthly; M/W/F (morning) Pre-School $240 monthly; T/Th (morning) Pre-School $160 monthly
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Spanish Club, Ukulele Club
Spanish Club, Ukulele Club
- Preschoolers must be totally toilet trained before enrolled. Children must be age appropriate for their grade. Mission Lutheran School is a formulated after a country school setting with combined classrooms which provides mentoring amongst classmates. Our school teaches the love of God on a daily basis and is also used in our discipline where we show forgiveness and love.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Mission Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.