Maple Hill School
- The Bylaws provide for a procedure to assure that all modifications made to the exterior of a Maple Hill home conforms to applicable codes, community standards as established in the Bylaws.
- All requests for exterior modifications must be made in writing with sketches and material samples as required.
- The Design Review Committee meets once a month to consider all written requests.
- Homeowners will be notified in writing as to the decision of the committee.
- The Board provides oversight of the Design Review process and, although most requests are approved, the Board may become involved if a request is made that is particularly unique in nature or through the appeals process.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barre Grades: 5-12 | 39 students
23 Summer St
Barre, VT 05641
(802)479-0012 6.6 5-12
- Montpelier Grades: 4-12 | 28 students
11 West St
Montpelier, VT 05602
(802)223-0647 7.1 4-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.