With our center being one of the smaller KinderCare facilities, we are able to provide a more intimate atmosphere for our children and families.
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers two to three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kindercare Martinez, where your child's educational journey of discovery, learning, exploration and fun becomes a reality. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, cognitive and physical development. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but you and your child will have support from our team of child development experts. Our teachers and support staff are fully committed to providing the best possible environment where children can develop, observe, learn and have fun! Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. A few of our features include a key pad entry, alarmed doors and a fenced in playground. We have an on site Health and Safety Coordinator as well. Marisa conducts monthly safety drills and ensures daily cleaning procedures are being done throughout the center. Our staff members are also CPR and first aid trained and certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Council, Cal Works, PACAPP.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Martinez KinderCare?
The application deadline for Martinez KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Martinez KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.