Martinsburg Christian Academy
Martinsburg Christian Academy, a ministry of the Shenandoah Bible Baptist Church, offers a traditional education to students in grades K3 - 12.
Our 32 acre campus is easily accessible from Interstate 81 and Route 11.
Since 1972, MCA has strived to maintain academic excellence in a spiritual environment.
Our teachers are all degreed from K-12th grade.
MCA is part of the ABCS (Association of Baptist Church Schools)
- Top Ranked WV School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 120 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,300
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Multi Student Discounts
National avg.: 85%
- Martinsburg Christian Academy is a member of The Association of Baptist Church Schools. MCA strives to teach and train students in every area of their lives: academically, morally, and socially. MCA has traditional classes that use the A Beka curriculum, so your child will receive a high quality, biblical education. MCA has consistantly scored above the national averages in standardized testing, so you can know your child is being academically prepared to have a successful life. The staff at MCA are degreed professionals that love learning, love helping their students, and love the Lord. Whether it is a reading class, or a chapel service, children at MCA learn about Biblical precepts and character traits that will help them grow up to love the Lord, strive for excellence, and to be productive members of society. MCA offers many opportunities for students to compete in sports and in fine arts (music, academic, speech). Parents and students alike love Martinsburg Christian Academy. We think you will, too!
Source: Verified school update
We love MCA. This is our first year at MCA, and we truly are excited about big things happening here! Not only are they renovating their facilities, making them so attractive while functional, the teachers here are so genuinely sweet and love the Lord with all their hearts! There's a genuine interest in each student and a desire to see them succeed! We truly believe that success starts from the top down when it comes to a school. The administrator has such a positive attitude with a great vision for the school. His personal touch is seen all the way down to the classroom into the lives of the teachers that reach to the students. From academics to activities, I know that they desire the best for my little girl. They desire for her not only to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic, but their greatest desire is for her to love God with all her heart and to live it out in her daily life. This encompasses everything that we as a family want for our children, and so it is extremely easy to fall in love with a school that is working alongside us as parents to achieve the same desired goals! We are blessed to be part of the MCA family this year!
Both of my daughters have attended MCA for 3 years, and I am so pleased with their growth and accomplishments on so many levels! I have never had to wonder whether or not my daughters` teachers loved my girls and were dedicated to their growth. Probably my favorite thing about MCA is the family atmosphere that permeates the school. The staff and faculty create a wonderful spirit of unity between them and with the parents. MCA has been a huge blessing to our family!
We Love MCA! Our son started attending 4 years ago from public school, and the difference is remarkable. The time taken with our child to get him up to a level with the class was evident. God is truly moving in this place.
I'm a teacher, a parent, and currently the principal at Martinsburg Christian Academy. MCA has a rich heritage of Christian education for almost 50 years. We are a school that strives to serve and honor the Lord Jesus Christ. We have a superb team of teachers that serve some of the choicest parents and students around this area. There is a family-feel here, and we like it that way. It's a joy to serve the Lord at MCA!
Endorse Martinsburg Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.