Martinsburg Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Martinsburg Christian Academy, a ministry of the Shenandoah Bible Baptist Church, offers a traditional education to students in grades K3 - 12.
- Our 32 acre campus is easily accessible from Interstate 81 and Route 11.
- Since 1972, MCA has strived to maintain academic excellence in a spiritual environment.
- Our teachers are all degreed from K-12th grade.
- MCA is part of the ABCS (Association of Baptist Church Schools)
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,300|
|Tuition Notes||Multi Student Discounts|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Martinsburg Christian Academy is a member of The Association of Baptist Church Schools. MCA strives to teach and train students in every area of their lives: academically, morally, and socially. MCA has traditional classes that use the A Beka curriculum, so your child will receive a high quality, biblical education. MCA has consistantly scored above the national averages in standardized testing, so you can know your child is being academically prepared to have a successful life. The staff at MCA are degreed professionals that love learning, love helping their students, and love the Lord. Whether it is a reading class, or a chapel service, children at MCA learn about Biblical precepts and character traits that will help them grow up to love the Lord, strive for excellence, and to be productive members of society. MCA offers many opportunities for students to compete in sports and in fine arts (music, academic, speech). Parents and students alike love Martinsburg Christian Academy. We think you will, too!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bunker Hill Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2395 Middleway Pike
Bunker Hill, WV 25413
(304)229-2210 10 3-12
- Martinsburg Grades: PK-8 | 81 students
52 Advent Dr
Martinsburg, WV 25403
(304)263-9894 5.2 PK-8
- Williamsport Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
11017 Kempsmills Rd
Williamsport, MD 21795
(301)582-4595 9.3 PK-12
- Martinsburg Grades: PK-12 | 4 students
138 Greensburg Rd
Martinsburg, WV 25404
(304)263-0011 3.7 PK-12
We love MCA. This is our first year at MCA, and we truly are excited about big things happening here! Not only are they renovating their facilities making them so attractive while functional, the teachers here are so genuinely sweet and love the Lord with all their heart! There's a genuine interest in each student and a desire to see them succeed! We truly believe that success starts from the top down when it comes to a school. The administrator has such a positive attitude with great vision for the school. His personal touch is seen all the way down to the classroom into the lives of the teachers that reach to the students. From academics to activities, I know that they desire the best for my little girl. They desire for her not only to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic, but their greatest desire is for her to love God with all her heart and to live it out in her daily life. This encompasses everything that we as a family want for our children, and so it is extremely easy to fall in love with a school that is working alongside us as parents to achieve the same desired goals! We are blessed to be part of the MCA family this year!
- Posted by Parent - Engler
Both of my daughters have attended MCA for 3 years, and I am so pleased with their growth and accomplishments on so many levels! I have never had to wonder whether or not my daughters` teachers loved my girls and were dedicated to their growth. Probably my favorite thing about MCA is the family atmosphere that permeates the school. The staff and faculty create a wonderful spirit of unity between them and with the parents. MCA has been a huge blessing to our family!
- Posted by Parent - Lacey
We Love MCA! Our son started attending 4 years ago from public school, and the difference is remarkable. The time taken with our child to get him up to a level with the class was evident. God is truly moving in this place.
- Posted by Parent - Kimberly
I'm a teacher, a parent, and currently the principal at Martinsburg Christian Academy. MCA has a rich heritage of Christian education for almost 50 years. We are a school that strives to serve and honor the Lord Jesus Christ. We have a superb team of teachers that serve some of the choicest parents and students around this area. There is a family-feel here, and we like it that way. It's a joy to serve the Lord at MCA!
- Posted by Administrator - Jason MacRae
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.