Maryknoll Grade School
Tel: (808) 952-8400
- Maryknoll School is the only co-educational Catholic school offering grades Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Our two campuses (Grade School and High School) enroll 1,400 students from all over the island.
- At Maryknoll School, we strive to develop the whole child, surely academically, but also physically, artistically, spiritually, and morally - to become a learner for life.
- Our emphasis, while on skill development and mastery of the basics, must also be on critical thinking and conscious understanding of learning how to learn.
- To accomplish this best, we want your child to be served by exceptional teachers, recognized for their excellence locally, regionally and nationally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||106 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: NS-8 | 356 students
830 Main St
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808) 423-9611 6.8 NS-8
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 1026 students
420 Wyllie Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 595-5000 2.3 K-12
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 1538 students
2445 Ka'ala Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 973-5001 1 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 3751 students
1601 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 944-5711 0.1 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.