The school has been providing a safe and nurturing educational environment in the Espanola Valley for more than 94 years.
McCurdy School has a rich tradition of academic success. Of the 25 graduates in 2006, all are currently enrolled in institutions of higher learning.
- Top Ranked NM School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 240 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Acceptance rate: 96%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 52%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Need-based financial assistance is available.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Dr. Fred Pomeroy, Superintendent
Total Sports Offered
- "Providing a Quality Education with a Christian Emphasis" Our school motto is "And Jesus increased in stature and wisdom, and in favor with God and man." Luke 2:52 KJV
Endorse Mccurdy School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.