- The school has been providing a safe and nurturing educational environment in the Espanola Valley for more than 94 years.
- McCurdy School has a rich tradition of academic success. Of the 25 graduates in 2006, all are currently enrolled in institutions of higher learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Need-based financial assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Fred Pomeroy, Superintendent|
|Admissions Associate||Norma Herrera|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- "Providing a Quality Education with a Christian Emphasis" Our school motto is "And Jesus increased in stature and wisdom, and in favor with God and man." Luke 2:52 KJV
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Cruz Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
1331 State Road 76
Santa Cruz, NM 87567
(505)753-4644 0.8 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.