Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School
- Meadow Glade Elementary School was established in 1899 and is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered education for the young people in the Battle Ground and Vancouver Washington area.
- While originally founded to serve the students of the Seventh-day Adventist Constituent Churches, we welcome all who desire an opportunity for a Christ-centered education to apply.
Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,360|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for Kindergarten is 2025 for the half-day program.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
- The primary purpose of Meadow Glade Elementary School is to prepare young people who: Function effectively as Christians by being committed to service in a secular world. Accept in practice and sentiment the mind and will of God as revealed in His word. Think creatively and not merely reflect the thoughts of others. Possess the knowledge and skills to succeed at the secondary level of their education. Are prepared for this life and for eternity. In support of this purpose we are committed to: Create a positive, caring environment where Christian love and virtue are taught by instruction and by example. Provide a climate for young people characterized by quality instruction, high expectations, and a respect for academic excellence. Integrate Bible into all areas of the curriculum and provide regular opportunities for Christian service. Uphold the distinct philosophy of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Respect young people as unique individuals while assisting in their growth by challenging each student spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Assist young people in accepting responsibility for their own learning and actions. Promote a stimulating environment for the development of "curious, joyful, lifelong learners." Maintain close contact with the parents, church constituency, and community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edwall Grades: K-12 | 58 students
48009 IDA AVE EAST
Edwall, WA 99008
(509)236-2224 249.6 K-12
- Port Townsend Grades: K-8 | 45 students
Po Box 1917
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360)379-4966 163.3 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.