Mentor North KinderCare
The teachers and staff here at North Mentor KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to North Mentor KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at North Mentor KinderCare, understanding that children of same age may be at different stages of development, we work with each child to ensure they are given the best opportunity to learn and grow in the manner to which they learn best, be it auditory, kinesthetic, or visual. We promote a safe, secure, and stimulating environment with support from a team of child development experts, with over 127 years of early childhood experience, who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center is secured by keypad entry, fenced playground, all staff are BCI & FBI background on file as well as CPR, First Aid, and Communicable Disease certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Endorse Mentor North KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.