The teachers and staff here at North Mentor KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to North Mentor KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at North Mentor KinderCare, understanding that children of same age may be at different stages of development, we work with each child to ensure they are given the best opportunity to learn and grow in the manner to which they learn best, be it auditory, kinesthetic, or visual. We promote a safe, secure, and stimulating environment with support from a team of child development experts, with over 127 years of early childhood experience, who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center is secured by keypad entry, fenced playground, all staff are BCI & FBI background on file as well as CPR, First Aid, and Communicable Disease certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Mentor North KinderCare?
The application deadline for Mentor North KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mentor North KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.