Mentor South KinderCare
Tel: (440) 352-0545
Welcome to the Mentor South KinderCare located off of Mentor Avenue.We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on hands on learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome! Mentor South KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best early learning programs in the country. Our passionate teachers turn every learning moment into a positive experience. We are 1 star rated through the Ohio Step Up to Quality program. We are also Nationally Accreditated through the National Accreditation Commission. We are currently pursuing our second accreditation through NAEYC.
- Our Center has secured doors with keypad entry into the classrooms. We have a large fenced in play ground, and our team members are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Mentor South KinderCare is Mentor Christian School (3.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Gabriel School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mentor Grades: PK-8 | 871 students
9935 Johnnycake Ridge Rd
Mentor, OH 44060
(440) 352-6169 0.9 PK-8
- Painesville Grades: NS-6 | 206 students
10229 Prouty Rd
Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 357-0918 1.4 NS-6
- Mentor Grades: PK-8 | 415 students
8540 Mentor Ave
Mentor, OH 44060
(440) 255-9781 2.1 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.