Here at the Meridian KinderCare Learning Center our entire staff are committed to each child and family in providing the highest form of quality in childcare education.
We strive to serve with excellence utilizing many childcare education accreditations and certifications including the Mississippi Quality Rating System (STARS).
We also partner with our state's collegiate programs, such as Meridian Community College offering opportunities preparing future childcare educators pursuing a career in Early Childhood Development.
We also pride ourselves in having an highly-qualified and tenured staff who often participate in a myriad of staff development coursework, classes and certifications including the Mississippi Resource and Referral Program and many more.
We also provide our staff opportunities to further their career and education during their tenure with KinderCare.
From the moment you walk through the door you and your family will experience bright smiles, warm hugs and the overall passion we have about education.
So what are you waiting for We can't wait to meet you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Meridian KinderCare! Thank you for taking time to learn more about our wonderful preschool and all we have to offer in Early Childhood Education. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts, labels and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Our center is designed for your child to learn through play, so come in today to see first hand how the KinderCare experience will give your child every advantage! We warmly welcome you into our family and look forward to celebrating your child's success with you!
- The Center has a secure coded entrance door. They have monthly fire and tornado drills. Most teachers are CPR and First Aid Certified (all are trained). There is a sign-in and sign-out book at the front of the Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- East Central Planning & Development (Child Care Voucher/Certificate)/NACCRRA
Endorse Meridian KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.