The staff here at KinderCare on DW highway in Merrimack strive to make our center feel like home by fostering trust in a comfortable, safe, friendly and fun learning environment.
This staff is unique in that many teachers have worked for this company for over ten years.
Most of us have had our children grow-up in the KinderCare programs.
We are also fortunate to have some teachers fresh from college as they bring their own vibrancy to our programs.
We welcome feedback and stress open communication so that families feel informed of and a part of the daily care and development of their child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at DW Highway Merrimack. This center has been part of the community since 1989. This location is on a quiet peaceful lot located off the main street. The building was erected specifically for a child care center and has a homey feel with age specific classrooms. There are doors at all classroom entrances to help manage volume while also providing safety. All our classrooms have multiple windows providing bright classrooms with plenty of natural light. We have two large playgrounds with age appropriate climbing structures, swings and sandboxes. This location provides transportation to and from the Merrimack public schools and also participates in field trips for children over 5 years of age. This center has a very high customer retention rate which shows the comfort level and overall happiness of enrolled families.
- The health and safety of the children we care for is one of our top priorities. We provide nutritious snacks and meals. Our building has security doors and locked playground gates, thorough sign-in/out procedures and headcount system. We follow a strict cleaning plan to reduce incidences of illness. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Her role is to coordinate fire and disaster drills, check the safety of our building and equipment, as well as making sure that the staff maintains updated First Aid, CPR and other safety trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- NACCRRA, State Subsidy Programs, and NH Vouchers.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Private Kindergarten Programs (5–6 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Merrimack KinderCare DW HWY?
The application deadline for Merrimack KinderCare DW HWY is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Merrimack KinderCare DW HWY. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.