Kindercare Learning Center
The staff at KinderCare of Merrimack believe that together, with our families, we share the goal of helping children learn and feel successful.
School programs like ours include strong parent involvement that makes for effective family and teacher relationships.
We are a National Association for the Education of Young Children accredited center and most of our teachers here are education majors.
Our teachers range in education from a Child Development Associate, a Bachelor's Degree or a Master's Degree.
All teachers are CPR certified, and we provide ongoing professional training courses for our staff twice a year.
Here at KinderCare, we have an amazing staff that is dedicated to the children, families and the center.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We have a staff of amazing teachers who are all very experienced in the Early Childhood profession. All of our teachers either have a Child Developmental Associate's Credential, an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Education or another relevant field. We are proud to be accredited by NAEYC (National Association of Education of Young Children). Our center is conveniently located right off of Route 3 (across from the Shaw's plaza). We would love to have your child join our KinderCare family! Stop by any time and see why we are the best place for your child to learn and grow!
- Our school features a key pad entry code to access the classrooms. All three of our playgrounds have locked gates and all staff is CPR and First Aid certified. The management team is medication certified as well. All staff members train annually to maintain their certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NH Vouchers and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.