At Mesa KinderCare, it is our passion to make a difference in your child's life.
Our educated and nurturing staff are committed to develop the whole child and prepare them for the future.
With careful implementation of our structured curriculum, high standards of health and safety, along with daily communication, you can be assured our center is the right choice for you and your family. - Elisabeth Jaqua, Center Director.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Mesa KinderCare Learning Center! We look forward to meeting you and your family to show you our curriculum and enrichment programs! We are confident that once you visit you will love our educated, warm, and nurturing staff. If there is anything we can do to accommodate your family's needs please do not hesitate to let us know!
- Our building is a safe, clean, and healthy environment to promote learning. Part of our safety is the keypad entry to enter the center. Our teachers are all first aid and CPR certified to ensure the health and safety of your children. When children are picked up at the end of the day we verify the ID of the pick up person to ensure they are an authorized guardian for the child or children they are taking out of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCAP (for all ages)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Mesa KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.