At Mesa KinderCare, it is our passion to make a difference in your child's life.
Our educated and nurturing staff are committed to develop the whole child and prepare them for the future.
With careful implementation of our structured curriculum, high standards of health and safety, along with daily communication, you can be assured our center is the right choice for you and your family. - Elisabeth Jaqua, Center Director.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Mesa KinderCare Learning Center! We look forward to meeting you and your family to show you our curriculum and enrichment programs! We are confident that once you visit you will love our educated, warm, and nurturing staff. If there is anything we can do to accommodate your family's needs please do not hesitate to let us know!
- Our building is a safe, clean, and healthy environment to promote learning. Part of our safety is the keypad entry to enter the center. Our teachers are all first aid and CPR certified to ensure the health and safety of your children. When children are picked up at the end of the day we verify the ID of the pick up person to ensure they are an authorized guardian for the child or children they are taking out of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCAP (for all ages)
Endorse Mesa KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.