Divine Redeemer Catholic School
- Divine Redeemer School offers an authentically Catholic education in an academically-accelerated environment.
- Our school has a long-standing tradition of excellence in service for students from Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- We strive to educate the whole student: academically, physically, socially, and spiritually in a school built upon Catholic principles of respect, compassion, and love.
- We promote a warm, nurturing community where the leaders of tomorrow are well prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.
- We, the Divine Redeemer Catholic School Community, challenge and encourage students through faith, academics, and service to become strong leaders.
- We promote an education embracing the values of the Roman Catholic Church resulting in a passion for learning and an ability to positively influence a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / Aug. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,263|
|Tuition Notes||Price reflects Catholic tuition. Non-Catholic tuition is $5263.|
|Admissions Director||Janet Damerell|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Band, Boy Scouts, Character Counts Club, Choir, Drama, Girl Scouts, Guitar Club, Liturgical Choir, Magic Club, Marching Band, National Junior Honor Society, Reader's Theater, Speech/Forensics, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
1601 Mesa Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 632-1846 4.8 PK-8
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-K | 59 students
1110 W Moreno Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
(719) 630-3763 2.9 PK-K
Divine Redeemer is the best decision we have ever made for our children. We've seen such growth academically and spiritually. Our children love the school. Even with changes being made with covid-19, this school has gone above and beyond to offer the best experience in person as well as online. When we went online in March our teachers sent videos of them teaching and offered engaging assignments. I'm sure their work was increased, but we appreciated the extra effort to make home learning successful.
- Posted by Parent - Kelsey V
Divine Redeemer is a great school for our five kids! We are a military family who moved here last year from out of state, and we were immediately welcomed into the school community like we had been there for years. The faculty is amazing, the academics challenging, and there are tons of athletic and extracurricular opportunities in which to get involved. I love that my kids are challenged daily to live their Catholic faith at DR!
- Posted by Parent - Ashley S
My son and daughter both attended DR right from the start. DR championed faith, challenging academics and extracurricular programs while providing a warm, welcoming environment that fostered a small-town community feel. My daughter is in her second year of college--I have no doubt her time at DR prepared her to excel in her college years and think critically about what she wants from her career.
- Posted by Parent - Jen T
Best decision we have made was to send our children to Divine Redeemer school!
- Posted by Parent - Brosia
We love this school. Great community of parents, teachers, parishioners and, of course, students.
- Posted by Parent - flippy
My daughter has been a student at Divine Redeemer for 3 years now and have been consistently impressed not only with the quality of education, but also with the warm, family like atmosphere of the school. It's more than a school, it's a community of faith.
- Posted by Parent - lqdeo