St. Paul Catholic School
- Pauline Memorial Catholic School is a Christian environment dedicated to the development of the whole child in which students are academically proficient, resposible life-long learners, and informed citizens who are active and loyal members of their Church and their country.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki/Navy Pant, Plaid Skort & Polo Shirt with School Embroidered Logo. On Friday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,774|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts apply to multiple children in the same family. We offer Military discounts and financial assistance.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At Pauline Memorial Catholic School, we believe that it is essential to provide our students and families with a tradition rich in Catholic principles,a challenging curriculum, prayerful and faith-filled liturgies, and the opportunity to serve our parishes and global community as valued stewards of God's gifts.
- The pillars upon which we build this educational environment responsive to the whole child include family loyalty, student responsibility, a preparation for the future, respect for everyone and a caring faculty. Our school recognizes the significance of a safe learning environment, a commitment to high academic standards, and the need for moral responsibilty, civic involvement and spiritual growth.
- Students at Pauline Memorial Catholic School acquire a foundation in faith and Christian values as well as the basic knowledge and skills needed to guide them through life and successfully paticipate in a global community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-K | 56 students
1110 W Moreno Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
(719)630-3763 2.4 PK-K
- Cordova Grades: PK-8 | 531 students
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
(901)388-7321 866.8 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.