St. Paul Catholic School
- Pauline Memorial Catholic School is a Christian environment dedicated to the development of the whole child in which students are academically proficient, resposible life-long learners, and informed citizens who are active and loyal members of their Church and their country.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki/Navy Pant, Plaid Skort & Polo Shirt with School Embroidered Logo. On Friday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,774|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts apply to multiple children in the same family. We offer Military discounts and financial assistance.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At Pauline Memorial Catholic School, we believe that it is essential to provide our students and families with a tradition rich in Catholic principles,a challenging curriculum, prayerful and faith-filled liturgies, and the opportunity to serve our parishes and global community as valued stewards of God's gifts.
- The pillars upon which we build this educational environment responsive to the whole child include family loyalty, student responsibility, a preparation for the future, respect for everyone and a caring faculty. Our school recognizes the significance of a safe learning environment, a commitment to high academic standards, and the need for moral responsibilty, civic involvement and spiritual growth.
- Students at Pauline Memorial Catholic School acquire a foundation in faith and Christian values as well as the basic knowledge and skills needed to guide them through life and successfully paticipate in a global community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-K | 56 students
1110 W Moreno Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
(719)630-3763 2.4 PK-K
- Cordova Grades: PK-8 | 531 students
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
(901)388-7321 866.8 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.