St. Paul Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,774
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki/Navy Pant, Plaid Skort & Polo Shirt with School Embroidered Logo. On Friday
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Pauline Memorial Catholic School, we believe that it is essential to provide our students and families with a tradition rich in Catholic principles,a challenging curriculum, prayerful and faith-filled liturgies, and the opportunity to serve our parishes and global community as valued stewards of God's gifts.
- The pillars upon which we build this educational environment responsive to the whole child include family loyalty, student responsibility, a preparation for the future, respect for everyone and a caring faculty. Our school recognizes the significance of a safe learning environment, a commitment to high academic standards, and the need for moral responsibilty, civic involvement and spiritual growth.
- Students at Pauline Memorial Catholic School acquire a foundation in faith and Christian values as well as the basic knowledge and skills needed to guide them through life and successfully paticipate in a global community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul Catholic School cost?
St. Paul Catholic School's tuition is approximately $4,774 for private students.
What sports does St. Paul Catholic School offer?
St. Paul Catholic School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards