Cheyenne Meadows KinderCare
We have an outstanding staff here at our Cheyenne Meadows location that is dedicated to our children and families.
Our teachers have a passion for teaching and bring more than 100 years of experience to our center.
Whether it's providing loving care for toddlers or participating in activities in our preschool programs, our staff strives to help our children develop into lifetime learners.
Our facility is deeply rooted in the Colorado Springs community with a longstanding reputation of family involvement.
Our intimate atmosphere allows for personal attention to each child to make sure he or she is receiving the right amount of learning, direction and care.
We are all educators who are proud to be making a difference in your child's life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for visiting the Cheyenne Meadows KinderCare Learning Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It is our goal that each child and family feels welcome in our learning center. We have an open door policy which allows parents to visit our program any time and we are always available to answer any questions. We strive to create a warm and safe environment that will enable each child to learn life, academic, and social skills to become successful lifelong learners. Our developmentally appropriate curriculum supports children with guided experiences and targets each child individually in their preparation for kindergarten and beyond.
- Our highly skilled staff members are all trained in CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions. They also receive ongoing training twice a year to keep them up to date on the Early Childhood quality standards. The safety of our children is our number one concern, so we have keypad entry door and a very strict child pick up policy.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- C-CAPS, NACCRRA (does not need to be deployed), and willing to work with others
Endorse Cheyenne Meadows KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.