- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 166 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- * Messiah Montessori School is "The School of Choice" for the Houma region
- * Great community reputation for excellence in education
- * Louisiana A+ School (curriculum includes advanced art integration)
- * Accredited Montessori nonpublic school approved by the Louisiana Department of Education
- * Advanced international academic curriculum
- * "Hands on learning"
- * Foreign language immersion program in French and Spanish
- * Character development; spiritual awareness; social and practical life skills; and physical fitness.
- * Ages eighteen months through high school
- * Peaceful school community and positive learning environment
- * Loving atmosphere makes each child feel accepted and "at home"
- * Faith-based, Christ-centered Christian school helps young people to develop personal faith in God, to serve God and mankind in practical and positive ways, and to be "difference makers" in the world. Messiah is non-denominational and open to people of all faiths or beliefs
Endorse Messiah Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards