- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Robotics, STEM
Arts and Music Programs:
- Montessori school objective is to provide carefully planned stimulating environments which help children develop essential habits, attitudes, skills and ideas for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning. Montessori's philosophy of following the growing needs of each individual child, gives children the freedom to experiment and learn in a "prepared environment" at their own pace in a non-competitive atmosphere. This allows the physical, intellectual, emotional and social potential of each child to unfold. The core of Dr. Montessori's philosophy states that as children acquire an "inner discipline" from their exposure to both physical and mental order, they become free to learn the natural impulse to learn is self-motivation of the child. The Montessori approach is designed to help children develop a strong, secure inner self as they grow from childhood to maturity. Its flexible method adapts to students individual abilities, learning styles, and social skills. Montessori classrooms provide a prepared environment that encourages children's inherent love of learning by giving them opportunities to engage in spontaneous, meaningful activities under the guidance of a trained teacher. Children progress at their own pace and rhythm during these crucial years of development. Life in the Montessori classroom promotes an intellectual and social discipline that lays the foundation for a happy, productive life. The children learn to appreciate the world, become responsible human beings, and actively participate in a harmonious society.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Metro East Montessori School?
Endorse Metro East Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards