Millcreek Of Arkansas
- Millcreek of Arkansas was founded in 1988 in response to the overwhelming need for services for emotionally disturbed and developmentally disabled children and adolescents in Arkansas.
- Since that time, we have provided quality care for the children of Arkansas, serving developmentally disabled children & adolescents in a 61 bed Intermediate Care Facility for the Mentally Retarded and severely emotionally disturbed children & adolescents in a 111 bed Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility.
- Helping Children To Live Healthier, More Productive Lives. Millcreek is a premier provider of specially designed mental health care services for children and adolescents.
- We are a progressive organization with a unique emphasis on excellence in education and treatment.
- Our outstanding team instills family and community values, and meets the challenges of a changing world.
- The rewards of our work are reflected in the lives of the children we serve and the hearts of the people we touch.
- The Education Department of Millcreek is approved by the Arkansas Department of Education and operates according to the guidelines of that department.
- Millcreek offers education programming for the student requiring mental healthcare services, including specialized instruction for students with disabilities as outlined in the special education regulations.
- Millcreek Education Programs are accredited by the State Department of Education, Special Education Section.
- Certified Teachers licensed by the State Department of Education conduct instruction in a self-contained educational setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
1245 California Ave Sw
Camden, AR 71701
(870)836-3716 30.5 PK-12
- Magnolia Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
250 Warnock Springs Rd
Magnolia, AR 71753
(870)234-2831 58.4 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.