Monroe KinderCare Photo #3 - Our babies engage in many different sensory activities throughout the day. Here is James enjoying getting his foot painted for a footprint art project.
Monroe KinderCare Photo #5 - Our babies are working on their eye hand coordination during Bubble Play!!!
Monroe KinderCare Photo #7 - Exploring foods!! Our toddlers work on their eye hand coordination, cause and effect and fine motor skills as they learn how to cut a variety of different foods.
Monroe KinderCare Photo #8 - Sensory Exploration!! This is our toddler Carter smelling a fresh cut flower during our Plants and Garden theme!
Monroe KinderCare Photo #9 - One theme in our Toddler room is Growing Gardens. Here, the children are exploring soil and gardening tools in our Sensory Table during Discovery Time!
The teachers at the Monroe KinderCare are passionate about what they do! They have their Bachelor's degree, Associates degree or Child Development Credential to back up what they know! We offer an environment where every teacher is educated and professional, even wearing our standard dress code daily to further demonstrate our professional environment.
Some of our teachers have been here since our center opened in 2002 and our average tenure is five years.
Our whole team participates in continuing education through monthly staff meetings and company wide trainings that are held twice a year.
Our teachers offer 100% customer service to every family here at our center and are proud of what we do! Our building is neat, clean, and organized showcasing our learning environments. They have amazing commitment and outstanding personalities!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 170 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms-- and every activity and lesson--to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, art, blocks and sensory in every classroom, children have the opportunity for child-initiated discovery and social play. You will also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we are helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we are excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! We approach our programs hoping to make this a great "first school" experience for your child to set them up for success in life!
- The health and safety of our students and staff is our main priority here at KinderCare. In order to ensure that this is a safe place and a secure environment, we have a number of safeguards in place. We secure the building with a coded alarm system, the code to which is only given to our staff and families. We update the code at least every six months so that families that no longer attend or staff that no longer works here do not have access to our building. Visitors to our center must ring a doorbell and be greeted by a staff member in order to enter the building. Our entire staff (with the exceptions of new hires) is certified in CPR and First Aid and at least one medication certified staff member is in the building at all times. We do daily exterior checks for safety hazards, monthly whole center checks and monthly safety training/discussions to ensure that our building is a safe place for our students and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Care For Kids, DCF, NACCRRA
Endorse Monroe KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.