Montessori Central Association
Tel: (509) 448-9856
- We are a preschool and kindergarten program that follows the methodology of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Montessori Central is located in the South Hill area of Spokane, Washington.
- The staff are all nationally certified, experienced Montessori teachers who follow State and Montessori guidelines.
- The highest educational and professional standards are maintained and supplemented on a continuing basis by attendance at local, regional, and national workshops and seminars.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509) 924-5090 0 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-6 | 162 students
318 S Cedar St
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 747-9192 0.5 PK-6
- Spokane Grades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1330 N. Washington Street, Suite 5050
Spokane, WA 99201
(866) 488-4818 0.9 PK-12
- Spokane Grades: PK-4 | 25 students
801 E 2nd Ave Ste 3
Spokane, WA 99202
(509) 534-1402 1.3 PK-4
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 352 students
455 W 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
(509) 624-8759 1.4 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.