Montessori Children's House Of Denver - Park Hill
Montessori Children`s House of Denver (MCHD) is a private Montessori school for primary/preschool, elementary and middle school students.
MCHD was established in 1991 and is accredited by the American Montessori Society, AdvancED, and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.Our three campuses are located in three Denver-area neighborhoods: Mayfair, Park Hill and Stapleton.
Each campus offers unique features and provides varied outdoor learning, peace curriculum, expert staff, an open-door policy and a welcoming and nurturing environment where children can thrive.We have a strong commitment to helping your child develop a strong academic foundation, self and community awareness, and love of learning.
MCHD is not just a school; it`s an investment in your child`s future that will continue well beyond graduation.
Our curriculum paves the way for your child`s success in life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Mohagen|
- The Park Hill campus of Montessori Childrens House of Denver is located within the Park Hill Congregational Church. The schools classrooms have vaulted ceilings and stepped-up sections of the room for a unique developmental space. The campus also has a beautiful redwood deck that serves as an outdoor classroom area, as well as gated, naturescape playgrounds where the children, even toddlers, can play, weather permitting.Park Hill houses a toddler classroom, as well as primary and elementary classrooms, so children can graduate from classroom cycle to classroom cycle within the same campus. Each classroom is filled with the entire range of Montessori materials to spark the childrens love of learning.Park Hill features a 1:5 toddler-to-teacher ratio, 1:10 primary student-to-teacher, and 1:15 elementary student-to-teacher ratio, to ensure each child receives individualized attention.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Montessori Children's House Of Denver - Park Hill is Watch-care Academy (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Blessed Sacrament Parish School (1.0 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Primrose School At Stapleton (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 63 students
2501 Syracuse St
Denver, CO 80238
(303) 322-7200 0.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
1973 Elm Street
Denver, CO 80220
(303) 377-8835 1 PK-8
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 195 students
1980 Dahlia St
Denver, CO 80220
(303) 322-7296 1 PK-K
- Denver Grades: K-9 | 59 students
3545 Fairfax St
Denver, CO 80207
(303) 320-4346 1.1 K-9
- Denver Grades: NS | 268 students
1301 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80220
(303) 333-9154 1.3 NS
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.