Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 39 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since its founding over 50 years ago, the Montessori Children's House has served thousands of children from communities in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The school provides programs for children from birth to six years of age. In employing the Montessori method of education, the school offers personalized, respectful, and faithful experience in learning and growth to all of our students.The goal of MCHNB is to enable each child to grow in awareness of him or herself, of others, and of the world around. Dr. Maria Montessori recognized that the very young child goes through periods of great sensitivity in particular areas during which one learns more easily than any other time in life. A totally prepared environment awaits the absorbent mind of the child. Each material, activity, or experience is expressly designed to give the child new perspective, to develop a scientific concept, or to encourage growth as a social being. MCHNB fosters a sense of partnership between the children, the teachers, and the parents to work collaboratively towards the common goal of realizing potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington?
The acceptance rate of Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington offer?
Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington offers 1 interscholastic sports: Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington?
The application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montessori Children's House Of N. Barrington. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards