Lake Zurich KinderCare
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #2 - This is our lobby where you will find a parent sign in and out log. We also include events going on in the center and resources to provide the best care for your child.
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #3 - Our toddler room works on developing your childâ€™s self help skills in a safe and exploratory environment. Our curriculum in themed monthly with educational materials that enhance social needs in areas such as; dramatic play, mathematics, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration. Your child will also receive daily communication sheets to keep you informed on your childâ€™s day and development.
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #4 - Our pre-kindergarten room includes a curriculum aligned with common core state standards in all areas of development. Students begin to use letter sense to develop words. They also focus on Spanish, vocabulary, writing, and literacy development. Students also participate in state wide assessments to get they ready for Kindergarten education.
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #7 - Our Infant room provides a safe and nurturing environment for your infant to explore and make new discoveries. We provide individual curriculum and schedules to stay consistent at home and school environment. We believe in the least restrictive environment for our infants to build muscles and work on milestones in an open concept area.
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #8 - Our discovery preschool room helps children develop self help skills needed for our preschool program through sensory, literacy, and mathematical skills. The curriculum is themed monthly using the theme to develop all areas in the room. We focus a lot of our attention during this age group on potty training. This classroom consisted of child size sinks and toilets to help with this process.
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #9 - Our preschool rooms hold quality standards aligned with common core state standards found in public school districts. We have developed this curriculum over six developmental domains including; language and literacy development, cognitive development, executive function, social and emotional development, creative expression, physical development, and wellness. Our program also includes Spanish where children with develop basic knowledge of the language.
Lake Zurich KinderCare Photo #10 - Our School â€“age program is available for children 5 to 12 years of age who need care or homework help after school. Tutoring is available as well as other after school activities. We have all the resources necessary to build your childâ€™s knowledge of the world.
Our teaching staff is passionate about your child's happiness and growth by providing a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
They are committed to providing each child with the best social and educational experience by inspiring, engaging and awaken wonder daily.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Lake Zurich KinderCare Learning Center where the safety and learning of your child is always first. We have served the Lake Zurich and Barrington area for over 20 years. Our teachers are among the highest qualified in early childhood education and always work to ensure your needs as a family are met, as well as the needs of your child as an individual. We have seven classrooms each designed for learning experiences that best fit each age group. Knowing that children learn best by doing, our teaching approach is hands-on with child directed learning. We foster a love of lifelong learning through engaging our children with real life examples and exploration that is relevant to their everyday lives. We are always welcoming families to come visit our center and meet our exceptional team of teaching staff! Feel free to stop by anytime to get information that would best meet the needs of your family!
- Health and Safety are always number one when working with children. Our center has a keypad entry with three fenced in playgrounds. All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Each month we highlight a safety focus where we spend time training best practices to all of our staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Endorse Lake Zurich KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.