Montessori Children's House Of Wake Forest
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (919) 556-2360
- The Montessori Children's House, was started by Janet Wallace in 1986 and Over the past 20 years the school has established itself as a respected preschool/kindergarten in the community.
- Catering primarily to the 3-6 year age group, Montessori Children's House seeks to provide an engrossing and interactive atmosphere.
- With a commitment to an individual approach to education, a rich and flexible environment is offered to each child.
- In the Montessori classroom, a certified teacher, with a trained assistant teacher, assist the work of the children, who choose from a wide array of materials.
- There are works in the sensorial, everyday living, language, mathematics, art, music, cultural, and science areas.
- Through the individual approach, which is central to Montessori philosophy, each child grows without emphasis on competition or arbitrary requirements.
- The children are free to learn and to develop personal responsibility and community spirit while they move freely about the classroom, as they help and are helped by other children and by the adults.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Teachers are wonderful here
- Posted by Parent - Rebecca
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.