Montessori Children's School House
- Childrens School House we offer a curriculum like no other you will find locally.
- Your child will have the opportunity to learn more than their ABCs; our curriculum focuses on in-depth explorations of subjects such as math, social graces, Spanish, dance and yoga.
- We pride ourselves on providing a traditional Montessori system. Our classrooms follow the three-year program.
- Maria Montessori believed that by having children grouped in a three-year age range in one classroom, it allows for the older students to become mentors and for the younger students to learn from their fellow classmates.
- It is also beneficial because it creates a greater sense of community when students and teachers work together for three years.
- The philosophy of the Montessori method is first and foremost to respect the child.
- The uniqueness of each and every child is emphasized in the Montessori classroom, and the classroom itself is prepared to promote the development of emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Forest Grades: PK-K | 55 students
23302 El Toro Rd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949)855-4599 0.4 PK-K
- Laguna Hills Grades: 2-10 | 37 students
23802 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949)837-1203 0.6 2-10
- Mission Viejo Grades: PK-K | 69 students
25542 Jeronimo Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)770-2707 1 PK-K
- Mission Viejo Grades: PK-K | 85 students
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)770-9901 1.3 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.