Montessori Children's School House
- Childrens School House we offer a curriculum like no other you will find locally.
- Your child will have the opportunity to learn more than their ABCs; our curriculum focuses on in-depth explorations of subjects such as math, social graces, Spanish, dance and yoga.
- We pride ourselves on providing a traditional Montessori system. Our classrooms follow the three-year program.
- Maria Montessori believed that by having children grouped in a three-year age range in one classroom, it allows for the older students to become mentors and for the younger students to learn from their fellow classmates.
- It is also beneficial because it creates a greater sense of community when students and teachers work together for three years.
- The philosophy of the Montessori method is first and foremost to respect the child.
- The uniqueness of each and every child is emphasized in the Montessori classroom, and the classroom itself is prepared to promote the development of emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Forest Grades: PK-K | 55 students
23302 El Toro Rd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949)855-4599 0.4 PK-K
- Mission Viejo Grades: PK-K | 69 students
25542 Jeronimo Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)770-2707 1 PK-K
- Mission Viejo Grades: NS-K | 78 students
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)770-9901 1.3 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.