Montessori Children's School House
- Childrens School House we offer a curriculum like no other you will find locally.
- Your child will have the opportunity to learn more than their ABCs; our curriculum focuses on in-depth explorations of subjects such as math, social graces, Spanish, dance and yoga.
- We pride ourselves on providing a traditional Montessori system. Our classrooms follow the three-year program.
- Maria Montessori believed that by having children grouped in a three-year age range in one classroom, it allows for the older students to become mentors and for the younger students to learn from their fellow classmates.
- It is also beneficial because it creates a greater sense of community when students and teachers work together for three years.
- The philosophy of the Montessori method is first and foremost to respect the child.
- The uniqueness of each and every child is emphasized in the Montessori classroom, and the classroom itself is prepared to promote the development of emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Forest Grades: PK-K | 55 students
23302 El Toro Rd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949)855-4599 0.4 PK-K
- Laguna Hills Grades: 2-10 | 37 students
23802 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949)837-1203 0.6 2-10
- Mission Viejo Grades: PK-K | 69 students
25542 Jeronimo Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)770-2707 1 PK-K
- Lake Forest Grades: 2-12 | 5 students
23832 Rockfield Blvd., #180
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949)583-1486 1 2-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.