Areteem Institute Photo #2 - Every summer, students live and study on a prestigious four year University in the United States.
- Areteem is a private educational institute that offers rigorous programs designed by our world renowned instructors. Students take an advanced learning pathway through a carefully designed curriculum in our Live Online / Self-Paced STEM courses and our intensive Residential/Day Camp Programs held in the Winter, Spring and Summer months on the country's top university campuses. Students are also involved in our ASLA local math clubs for academic support while Areteem is heavily engaged in educational STEAM events around Orange and LA counties. Furthermore, Areteem has published several of his curriculum text books to help students improve their skills in problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Areteem Institute places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Kevin Wang|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee,
- Areteem offers a variety of courses, camps and clubs to fit every need or academic preference. Love math and science The ASLA local clubs, Online Courses and Residential and Day Camp programs for Summer, Winter and Spring are what you are looking for. For international students who wants to improve their English, there is an English as Second Language (ESL) program component as well. With a decade`s worth of experience, and the best locations around the country, Areteem`s Camp Programs are for you. Areteem Institute`s historic Math Zoom Summer and Winter Camps offer an opportunity for bright and mathematically gifted students to expand their mathematical horizons, improve problem-solving skills, explore areas in advanced mathematics, make friends with talented students from around and US and some foreign countries, and develop well-rounded skills for a future professional career. The Academic Curriculum is geared towards preparing students for advanced academic concepts in school along with after-school mathematical contests. The students gain a greater interest in math, improve their skills in problem solving, and have more confidence in facing academic challenges. By reaching their highest potential and also achieving outstanding performance at one or more of these contests, students will achieve a considerable opportunity for college admission officers to acknowledge them on their college applications. Communication and Leadership Development is also a focus of Areteem's programs. The curriculum encourages student participation and helps to improve communication and leadership skills. Confidence sparkles when students talk about the subjects they enjoy with peers who share their same interest. Guided by experienced coaches, students learn how to effectively articulate the thinking process. Students are trained to become better leaders and communicators in the field they most enjoy. During the Summer Camps, an added feature is our Evening Seminars that focus on introducing students to advanced mathematical and scientific topics, STEM related college majors and professional careers. Class Sizes are small with approximately 15-20 students who are able to work closely with the faculty for personalized coaching. Future Leaders are what our students want to be no matter what career path they eventually choose.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: 1-12 | 64 students
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)733-1500 5 1-12
- Irvine Grades: K-12 | 122 students
4790 Irvine Blvd Ste 105-286
Irvine, CA 92620
(714)730-9114 6.2 K-12
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 377 4-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.