Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked CA School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 4-12
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Areteem Institute ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Areteem offers a variety of courses, camps and clubs to fit every need or academic preference. Love math and science The ASLA local clubs, Online Courses and Residential and Day Camp programs for Summer, Winter and Spring are what you are looking for. For international students who wants to improve their English, there is an English as Second Language (ESL) program component as well. With a decade`s worth of experience, and the best locations around the country, Areteem`s Camp Programs are for you. Areteem Institute`s historic Math Zoom Summer and Winter Camps offer an opportunity for bright and mathematically gifted students to expand their mathematical horizons, improve problem-solving skills, explore areas in advanced mathematics, make friends with talented students from around and US and some foreign countries, and develop well-rounded skills for a future professional career. The Academic Curriculum is geared towards preparing students for advanced academic concepts in school along with after-school mathematical contests. The students gain a greater interest in math, improve their skills in problem solving, and have more confidence in facing academic challenges. By reaching their highest potential and also achieving outstanding performance at one or more of these contests, students will achieve a considerable opportunity for college admission officers to acknowledge them on their college applications. Communication and Leadership Development is also a focus of Areteem's programs. The curriculum encourages student participation and helps to improve communication and leadership skills. Confidence sparkles when students talk about the subjects they enjoy with peers who share their same interest. Guided by experienced coaches, students learn how to effectively articulate the thinking process. Students are trained to become better leaders and communicators in the field they most enjoy. During the Summer Camps, an added feature is our Evening Seminars that focus on introducing students to advanced mathematical and scientific topics, STEM related college majors and professional careers. Class Sizes are small with approximately 15-20 students who are able to work closely with the faculty for personalized coaching. Future Leaders are what our students want to be no matter what career path they eventually choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Areteem Institute?
The acceptance rate of Areteem Institute is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Areteem Institute offer?
Areteem Institute offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball.
What is Areteem Institute's ranking?
Areteem Institute ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Areteem Institute?
The application deadline for Areteem Institute is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Areteem Institute. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards